Monday, November 16, 2009

Getting Ready for the Holidays

I cannot believe it is almost time for Thanksgiving and then Christmas!!! I have not gotten over Halloween..haha!
I found a few pictures I had not posted on my blog yet. I forgot to post them on here after I upload them to my facebook account.

Addi Beth was a dog for Halloween (imagine that). When I saw this cute costume in the PB Kids book, I knew I had to order for her. It has been a great investment, much more than any toy I have ever gotten her. She has and still is wearing her "Pongo" suit. I tried to convince her she was Perdita but she is not having it.
I have to explain the picture. We can say, "Honk, honk, beep, beep, toot, too!" and Copper starts howling/singing. It is hilarious. Speaking of Copper, I noticed last week that he was awfully stiff in the mornings and would not lay down during the day. I finally loaded his tail up and carried him to the vet Thursday. They had to sedate him to X-ray his back hip and make sure he was not in beginning stages of a hip disease. They did let me bring him home that afternoon but he was soooo groggy. Good news, he just has an injury. They sent me home with an anti-inflammatory and a tranquilizer (and a HUGE bill). I love this pup so much!!!
Last night, I decided Addi Beth MUST sleep in her own bed ALONE. Much to my surprise, she did not wake up at all. She is a nightmare to sleep with! Sweet dreams, baby girl! Here is a picture of her cute bed that she is going to start using. ;o)
Sorry for the long post. Josh is out of town this week. He left out this morning for Vancouver, Canada. Please pray for a safe return. I hate when he has to travel. Oh, and we re-listed our house with Jada Slayton of Re-Max Realty. Maybe, just maybe she can get this house sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment