Thursday, November 19, 2009

Being Impatient....

Josh has been traveling this week. I have been super bored without him here. As I am typing this, Josh should be en route to Memphis. Since there was a major computer glitch in the airports' computers today, hopefully Josh did not have any delays and will be home around 8pm.

The USJ Holiday Mart is this weekend. I am so ready to go and look at the different vendors set up. I have been looking forward to this all week! Momma is coming to get Addi in the morning so I can do a little shopping and enjoy myself. Then Saturday, Sarah and her kiddos, Mimi, and Gigi are coming up to go have breakfast with Santa. Addi Beth is so excited!

Since we listed our house 6 months ago, I cringe when I here the phone ring. I hate having to keep a house in "show ready" condition! I wish the house would sell soon. It is a never-ending task keeping this place clean when Addi Beth and I are here all day long and we also have the two dogs.

Here are a few pictures I have taken this week with my phone. I need to get my real camera out and start using it more.
Addi enjoying a mini ice cream sandwich.

We baked Josh's favorite cupcakes. Yummy!

Taking a bath after licking the batter from the cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment