Thursday, October 22, 2009

This past Sunday, we carried Addi Beth to Corinth to have Elisha make some fall pictures for me. I cannot even begin to say how impressed I am with Elisha's abilities as a photographer! She was great with Addi Beth! Here are a few of my favorite pictures:


Addi Beth looks so grown up in these pictures....almost makes me tear up! Check Elisha's website out here: http://www.ethompson.smugmug.com/

Monday, we met family at the Memphis Zoo. Addi Beth had a blast! Addi enjoys spending time with Madison so much. Little Camden was such a sweetheart. Sarah, Madison, and Camden rode the Merry Go Round and poor Addi was so scared to get on it. It almost broke my heart because I could see in her eyes how badly she wanted to ride. Addi loved all the animals....even "mooed" at the zebras. ;o) By the end of the day, we were all exhausted. We were able to take a train ride around the farm part of the zoo. Addi Beth was in HEAVEN!

I am so very thankful for my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment