Monday, October 19, 2009

So I am a Blogger Slacker...

Okay, it has been so long since I last blogged! Who knows what all has happened since I blogged last! After our first beach trip this summer, we celebrated July 4th.....I just do not remember what we did. Wow, that is bad!

July 18, Josh's sister had her little bundle of joy! Camden Riggs is the cutest little dude ever!
We celebrated Addi Beth's 3rd birthday on August 8 with a party at Pawpaw and Granna's. The party turned out great! We had two "mountains", or water slides for all the kiddos to play on. Trey, Layden, Walker, Cade, Baylee Anna, Will, Kayla, Madison, Morgan, Boots, and Charlie Belle all came to help us celebrate. Michelle made Addi Beth the most awesome Tigger birthday!
August 15, we had Addi another birthday party here at the house. All of Josh's family came to celebrate...again with the "mountain". Addi LOVES her "mountain"! We went to eat catfish and came back home to have cake and ice cream. Addi Beth got her Jeep this day.
The last week of August, we took another trip to the beach. This time it was an all "adult" trip. We had a blast with April, Leigh, Kelly, Michael, Dorothy, and Wyatt. We stayed in the new Phoenix West and it was sooooo nice!
After a little break, Addi started Fall Mother's Day Out. It is so comforting to see how much she enjoys going to school! I love all the artwork she brings me home! I also enrolled her in the TOT program. On Tuesdays, she leaves her classroom and goes to the gym to learn skills with the basketball. Addi Beth is too excited to show off her new skills!
Football season has started. All MSU fans have been so anxious to see what Dan Mullen can do with our Dawgs. I think most all of us have been fairly impressed. In my opinion, MSU has def. improved....just need to work on turnovers! This coming weekend, MSU hosts Florida in Starkville. I sure hope the Dawgs can pull a MAJOR upset over the Gators....would not be the first time!Last weekend, Charles and Jewell (Bryan's parents) had a sort of family reunion. It was nice to see everybody. They had a fish fry and a blue grass band. We were missing my mom. She had been in NY to visit her brother, who is fighting a terrible battle with gastrointestinal cancer. Please keep Uncle Kerry and his family in your prayers.
Yesterday, I carried Addi Beth to Corinth to have Elisha make fall pictures. I cannot wait to see them!

I am sure I have left out many things! I will try to be better about posting. Today, we are going to the Memphis Zoo. We are going to meet Mimi, Gigi, Sarah, Madison, and Camden there. I know Addi Beth will have a big time. It has been a year and a half since we last went to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment