Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Beach!

We took a much needed trip to Orange Beach recently. We met Emily, Kurt, Walker, and Cade and shared a wonderful condo. I will have to say I was a little nervous about all the kids together but they all AMAZED me! The boys were so well-behaved.....Miss Addi Beth had her moments. I am not sure she felt 100% and I had an inkling she might of had a UTI. I stopped at Target and refilled some of her meds.

Our first day on the beach, Addi Beth decided the sand was NOT for her...she gets that honestly from her momma! She whined so much that we ended up spending most all of our time in the pool. Oh, I am sure you would have gotten a good laugh at me trying to catch Addi Beth before she pulled her bottoms down to pee. She knows not to pee in the pool but she thinks it is okay to go wherever as long it is not in the water. Thursday is her first "Water Day" at MDO and I am kind of nervous!

Here are a few pictures from the beach:





We had our house shown today. It was so nice of the realtor to call me the evening before. I still cleaned like mad this morning. I got the dogs loaded up and was buckling Addi Beth in her carseat and realized I did not put panties on her! I had to run back into the house and grab her a pair. She looked so dang cute in her brown striped dress and her cow rainboots! I wish I'd gotten a picture.

Tonight, as we were eating supper, the phone rang. It was the same realtor and she set up an appointment to show the house Thursday. I cannot help but wonder if these people will be the same from today's showing. We are the only house in our subdivision for sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment