Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Big Girl!!!

Ahhhh! My baby girl is growing too fast! I could not wait for her to get out of diapers...no more diaper rashes, less money spent at Target, etc. Now I look at her wearing her panties and she looks like such a big girl!

Here is a picture of Addi Beth going to Mother's Day Out for the first time wearing her panties. I was really concerned about how well she would do. Of course, she did great. She did have on a different pair of shorts when I picked her up BUT only b/c she sat in something dirty.
You can only imagine what kind of "happies" Addi Beth has been showered with since her success in potty training. Movies, doll house furniture, candies, etc. Papaw had to top all of us and when we got home from the lake Saturday, this is what was in their backyard. I have to say, it is really fun for all of us! We brought the slide back to Jackson so we would have something to do this week in this awful heat. It is much bigger looking in my backyard. I had to put Zoe inside for fear the poor dog would have a heart attack bitting at all the sprinkling water!
In a few days, we are beach bound! We are all so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment