Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This morning, out of the blue, Addi Beth said she wanted to go to the park. We have been up since before daylight, so I had most everything done in the house that needed to be done. We loaded up and went to McDonald's and ate our lunch at the pavilion at the church. After we ate, we went to the church playground and had a blast!
I am telling you, I could just hug her all day long! Below is a picture of Addi climbing her "honey tree". The child has not one ounce of fear in her (unless it is a weed eater or lawnmower). Anyways, she sings a Tigger & Pooh song while she is climbing this. It is so dang cute and when I tried to film it, she stopped singing.
I snapped this picture while we were playing in the backyard Tuesday afternoon. Addi is such a great kid! She loves being outside and pretty much entertains her self....or is driving the poor dogs crazy!
This picture is from Monday morning. We were working outside trying to get things around the house ready. She usually insists on wearing a pair of boots while we are out. She found this hat in a closet the other day and has been wearing it a good bit...usually puts in on sideways. The mailman got a good chuckle out of her!
I thank God everyday for giving me such a precious gift! I do not know what I would do without her or Josh. They are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment