Friday, May 1, 2009

Busy, busy week!

We have been super busy this past week! Last Saturday, Micaela and Bill's little boy, Trey, turned 3. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and the kids had a blast! Addi Beth did not want to leave with me. She was more concerned where "Aunt April", "Kayla" (Micaela), Peeper and Tipsy (Micaela's dogs) were going.April, me, Micaela (2 days before giving birth), and Leigh (Micaela's sweet roommate from UNA that you could never tell by looking at her but has a 4 yr old and twin 16 month olds...all girls)
This is what Addi Beth looks like when she is exhausted. I thought she might fall asleep on the way home from the party. Josh and I left her with my parents while we went to a friend's house to grill out for April's birthday. When we got home around 10ish, baby girl was still going strong!
We got home Sunday around lunch. We worked around the house trying to get things in order before we list it. Monday, Addi and I ran several errands. I noticed Micaela tried to call me right after lunch but I was in Target and decided I would call her back when I got home. I got her voicemail but really did not think much about it. I guess Bill called me around 4 and told me they were at the hospital and they were going to keep them. I waited for Josh to get home and then I headed towards Tupelo. I swung by and picked April up on my way. You might have known, Micaela had just started pushing when we got there so I did not get to see her beforehand. She did great and the baby is just precious! I only got to see him for a few minutes before they carried him off to the nursery. Congratulations Micaela and Bill! William Layden Sanders was born April 27 at 8:39 pm (I think) and weighed 7lb 9oz and was 19.5" long. I cannot wait to get my hands on him!!! Doesn't Micaela look awesome to have just had a baby?
Tuesday, Addi Beth went to Mother's Day Out. She missed last week (sick Tues, home w/ Papaw Thur) and I am so sad she missed one of her teacher's last days. Addi Beth will really miss Mrs. Kelly! Of course, she loves Mrs. Tricia and I know she will love Miss Jessie just as much! I am so thankful Addi Beth has such great teachers and they are doing an excellent job with her! I will end on a funny note. Addi Beth was filthy when I picked her up Tuesday afternoon. Mrs. Tricia told me Addi Beth got her shorts wet on the playground and it really bothered her. She said before she realized what Addi was doing, Addi had taken her shorts off! I think they got a big kick out of it. Baby girl is so OCD about some things! Needless to say, Addi does not get to hang out at the house with no clothes on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment