Wednesday, May 13, 2009

House "For Sale"


Last Friday afternoon, we were able to meet with our realtor and get everything finalized to put the house on the market. I guess you can say it is kind of a bittersweet moment. I love our house! We have already had it shown once! Maybe this will not take too long!

I have been talking to Addi about us possibly selling our house and building a new one. She looked at me so innocently and asked, "Are we going to move to Papaw's house?" I have not told him she said that yet. He would eat it up! He probably has told her that is where she can come live, knowing him!

You can click on the picture of our house to go directly to our realtor's page. He got the virtual tour uploaded recently and it looks really good! The link above will carry to Jimmy and Blake Ward's website.


No comments:

Post a Comment