Wednesday, April 22, 2009

As most of you know, we have been working on potty training with Addi Beth. It is a NIGHTMARE! She cries anytime I try to put something other than her "Elmo" diaper on. I have finally decided she feels secure with her diaper on and she is using that as her "security thing". I was too lucky getting rid of the bottle and pacifier. She does not ask for her blankets or pillow anymore.
Addi Beth is crazy over Copper and Zoe. I thought, MAYBE if she sees the dogs wearing panties she will not mind wearing them. It worked. Just did not work very long. Now, she insists I change her diaper as soon as she wets it. Maybe we are getting there! By the way, Zoe hated the panties and Copper sported his fairly well. I laugh every time I look at the picture above.
Monday, I needed to run some errands. Addi Beth was playing in her bedroom as I was getting ready. She came to me and said, "Momma, I am a cool cat!" I begged her to wait and let me take a picture of her before she took everything off. She happily obliged. I got her dressed and she insisted on keeping all of her accessories on. We went to the post office and then met Josh and Mr. Dan for lunch at McAlister's. She kept everything on until our food was brought to us. I guess she decided her hot dog needed more attention than her "style"!

No comments:

Post a Comment