Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I added a Playlist...

Addi Beth prompted me to add a Playlist to my blog. This morning, as we were brushing our teeth, she mentioned the water on her toothbrush was cold. Out of nowhere, she says, "drop it like it's hot!" I kind of giggled and asked who taught her that. Then she says, "drop it like it's cold!" I have to admit I have the Snoop Dog song somewhere on a CD but I am pretty sure Addi Beth does not listen to it.

I will take a moment to catch everybody up on our moving situation. We meet with our realtor Friday. I feel like I have so much to do before then! We have looked around Bells for a house or land. As of now, we have had zero luck. I hate to list our house and not have a plan for where we will go if we sell it fast. The company does have a few houses we could probably live in for a while but I hate to move our furniture more times than necessary. I do not know how I am going to keep it "show" ready when I have a toddler and 2 dogs!
Saying all that, I pray that this house will sale fast!

It has turned out to be a beautiful day....Addi Beth and I are going out to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment