Thursday, April 23, 2009

Got the Sequoia back!

I am so thankful to have my truck back, it looks like brand new! My little accident took quite a chunk of change out of our checkbook. Anyways, The Door Shop had a delivery to make to Dyersburg and Bryan had the guys drop him off in Jackson. He drove momma's Lincoln home and of course, took Addi Beth with him. I already miss her! It is hard to let her go away for the night but I know she is in good hands and having a blast. Bryan stopped at "Old McDonald's" on the way home and let her play in the play area (I know, yuck!). He was SUPPOSED to put her down for a nap when they got home but instead let her get on her Gator. I guess it is about time he see her ride it. He and Momma bought it for Addi's first birthday and she has been scared to even touch it until now!

Josh should be home from Texas soon. Hopefully, this is his last trip he has to make for work. There is not supposed to be any traveling once he begins his new position. Addi Beth is getting to the age where she misses him dearly while he is gone.

Friday is my mother's birthday! It is also one my dearest friend's birthday. Happy Birthday Momma and April!!! Also, Saturday is another dearest friend's son's birthday. Micaela's little boy, Trey, will be 3! We are planning on making his birthday party unless Micaela's newest addition decides it is time to make his entrance into the world before then!




No comments:

Post a Comment