Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We are moving!

Most of you probably know by now, but we will be moving soon. Here are the details. Josh was promoted to Plant Engineer of the Bells, TN plant. We are so proud of him! This job means NO MORE TRAVELING! He will have to work a few more hours a week but I don't think it will be a big deal. One of the requirements of the job is that we live within a certain radius of the plant. They gave us until the end of the year to sell our house and move to Bells/Crockett Co. We are thinking we will build a house if everything works out like we plan. The company has been great to Josh and I am pretty sure this will be "home" to us for a long time.

So, with moving comes cleaning. I am the type that makes more of a mess while she cleans. I want everything organized before I store it. I am in the process of going through Addi Beth's clothes and shoes and going to sell some of it. If you are interested, let me know. I know several of you have asked me before to let you know if I ever sell any of her stuff. It will take me a few more days to go through all the stuff.

Josh and I were at Home Depot Friday night and I was looking at some knobs to replace a knob on a piece of furniture. Well, if you know me at all, I ponder everything and want to make sure I get what I really like. Minutes later, Josh says, "Oh, I don't know if I can build a house with you. You think way too hard about the littlest details and I am not sure I can handle all your indecisiveness." I laughed and told him I took that as a compliment. Poor hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment