Friday, March 6, 2009

The above picture is of Josh's birthday cake. Addi Beth insisted on every candle being stuck into the cake. By the time we lit the candles and sang "Happy Birthday" several times, I think there was more melted wax on the cake than icing!

This past weekend, a few friends and I hosted a baby shower for Micaela at The Pizza Grocery in Corinth. Everything turned out really cute and Micaela got several cute things for the baby.
Anna, me, Micaela, April
Addi Beth & Granna (my mom)

Just as we got the shower started, the sleet/snow started falling. Yes, the weatherman had predicted it but how often does MS get snow twice in one month (or year)? Josh and I decided it would be best for me and Addi Beth to stay in Corinth and not attempt to drive back to Jackson in the mess. He called me early Sunday morning to let me know that we had gotten 10"-12" of snow at the house! Addi and I finally made it to Jackson around 3:00 pm Sunday and Josh had our "snow" clothes waiting on us. (I think he and the dogs had too much fun playing in it while we were gone!)
This is our attempt at a snow man. Poor thing! My OCD child could not stand that there was grass/dirt in the snow so we decided to go to the back yard and throw snow balls to the dogs.

Josh and Addi patting out snow balls and Copper "looking" for them and Zoe anxiously awaiting the "toss".

My one and only picture of me, Addi, and the 2 dogs. Thursday was the last day of any signs of the snow. Today it is beautiful outside and in the 70s. It is supposed to be pretty with a high of 78 Saturday. I am hoping for a nice, relaxing weekend with Josh and Addi Beth!

No comments:

Post a Comment