Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Facebook Profile

I have finally given in to the Facebook thing. Ugh! It took me forever to figure out MySpace and I still have not bothered much with blogging. I wish there was just one site everybody joined so we would not have to keep up with so many accounts!

Here is a recap of what we have been up to the past few weeks:

Two weekends ago, we travelled to Nashville to celebrate April getting hitched in a few weeks. She is marrying a super guy, Leigh. They are too perfect for each other. April, Kelly, Micaela, and I drove up on Friday afternoon (about 4 hours behind schedule). We met Mandy and Anna and went out to eat and to a local bar. I missed out on all the fun Saturday night. I had been sick before we left and my activities Friday night did not help much. We did do a little shopping Saturday and went to a nice restaurant that night. Micaela and I hung out at Anna's with Wilson, her dog. Thanks Anna! Sunday, we ate and shopped more and headed home late that afternoon. Addi greeted me with, "Momma, I am so GLAD you are home!" I missed my baby! That was the longest I had been away from her. It is nice knowing she is always in good hands, though.


(April, Mandy, Kelly, Anna, me, Micaela)

This past Sunday, some of Josh's family came to visit. Sarah, Benton, Maddie, Pat, Aunt Lisa, and Kendal drove up to help celebrate our birthdays. Thanks for the meal and yummy cake! Since Gigi, Josh's SWEET grandmother missed out Sunday, Pat brought her up Tuesday. We met Josh for lunch and then they hung out with Miss Addi while I ran some errands.

This Sunday, Addi and I are heading to Corinth for April's bridal shower. Then the next weekend, Anna, April, and I are hosting a baby shower for Micaela at Pizza Grocery. She is expecting a little boy, due May 6th. My cousin Justin and his wife, Jessica, are expecting a little boy, Jackson, in March. Our friends in Grenada, the Hatchers, are expecting a boy, Heston Reed, in April. Josh's sister, Sarah, is expecting a little boy (name undecided), due in August. Congrats to all of you! I request a little girl from the next prego friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment