Monday, February 2, 2009

My First Blog!

I said I was not going to stress myself out trying to figure out this whole blog thing but here I go!

I decided instead of sending the many emails I do about all the "good deals" I find, I would post them here. Of course, updates on Miss Addi Beth will be posted here too!

My first story I want to share about Addi Beth happened Sunday. Josh was kind enough to take Addi Beth to Holly Springs Saturday to see the cows and to let me have a day to myself. I got out and did a little shopping while they were gone. So, Sunday morning I am trying on my new clothes to get Josh's approval (we all do it). I love his honestly and he precedes to tell my my cute little dress makes me look "10 ft wide". My precious little girl walks in and says, "Oh, Momma! You look soooo PERTY!" She continues, "Momma, you look like a PRINCESS!" I give him the eye and tell him he needs to learn a few things from Miss Addi Beth. Needless to say, the dress went back to Macy's that afternoon. To his defense, it was one of those dresses that had no shape to it and just kind of "flowed".

Josh decided while I was out running errands, he and Addi Beth would wash the vehicles. As I am pulling out of the driveway, I fall in love with my husband and little girl all over again. There she was, dressed in her bug rain boots (pants tucked in) and her cute little pony-tail. Josh was helping her fill the soap bucket up and she gives him a good spray! Gotta love her! I am too lucky to have these two people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment